Single ply membranes are strong, flexible sheets composed predominantly of a synthetic polymer – Polyvinyl Chloride.
PVC single ply membranes vary in thickness from 1.2mm to 2.0mm. These PVC roofing membranes are hot-air welded at joints to form continuous roof waterproofing. When combined with insulation and continuous support they form complete, durable Flat roof systems.
The application of Single Ply Roofing has unique advantages for the customer:
- Rapid construction allowing early interior fit-out
- Safe, flame-free construction using hot-air welding and mechanical fasteners
- Cold bridging eliminated by use of thermal break fasteners meaning minimal loss of heat through the roof
- Effective control of air leakage to meet new energy efficiency regulations
- Minimum roof zone depth to maximise design freedom
- Easy repair, modification and refurbishment
- Simple detailing to suit all situations
- Interfaces to other construction elements such as existing walls
- Proven long-term performance in Irish weather
- Waterproofing membrane that provides excellent flexibility and high tensile strenght
- Various colour options with matching profiles for eaves, verges and parapets
- Single Ply Pvc membrane is suitable for all new build and refurbishment applications, flat, pitched and barrel roofs.
Single ply roofing membrane is a roofing material that provides high quality, high performing roofing solutions.
Our single ply roofing systems provide clean, quick, lightweight and cost-effective installations with great resistance to fractures, natural weather elements and extreme temperature ranges.