Hot Melt Roofing
Hot melt waterproofing systems have been a synonym of reliability and performance in the UK for more than four decades. Today, many distinguished buildings in Ireland also have installed a hot melt roofing system, making use of its countless benefits, which include extremely high-performance, excellent life expectancy, and competitive installation costs.
The term ‘Hot Melt’ commonly refers to a liquid membrane that is hot applied directly to a prepared structural surface to create a fully bonded seamless, monolithic layer that can adjust to the shape of a building and create an effective waterproofing solution.
Fast to apply and to cure, it can be installed in a substantially shorter time than conventional waterproofing membranes, reducing the overall roofing costs.
- Over four decades of track record in the UK;
- Self-sealing capability;
- Durable and resistant to impact damage;
- Expect no future replacement costs once installed;
- Low-temperature flexibility – can be installed at temperatures as low as -18C;
- Resistant to rain, snow, and frost immediately after installation;
- High tensile strength;
- No packaging to dispose of – zero wrapper waste;
- Easily recyclable, environmentally non-polluting.
Installing hot melt roofing should only be carried out by the expert, certified contractors.
C & S Roofing Ltd as one of the few experts in Ireland in hot melt roofing, offers top-quality installations in and around Dublin and the surrounding counties.
Call today on (01) 456 8601 for a free quotation.