Flat Torch on Felt
Paralon System – APP modified bitumen waterproofing, BBA certified with a life expectancy in excess of 30 years. Maintenance free granular surface. Warm roof incorporating flat or Tapered High density insulation with high density bitumen impregnated fibreboard finish.
Torch-on membranes have an underside which has been pre-treated with a covering of thermofusible bitumen. Torch-down roofing, or torch-on roofing as it is also known, is a flat roofing solution.)
The Paralon roofing series of high performance, high quality, polymer-modified waterproofing, provides a complete range of bitumen membranes for use in building and civil construction projects.
Uses include new build and refurb; suitable for use over a wide range of existing finishes. Paralon is also suitable for use on podium decks, balconies, car-park decks. Installation by approved contactors only, comprehensive warranties apply.
- Thickness: 4.0 – 6.0mm (Paralon cap sheet only)
- System components: Vapour barrier, Thermal insulation (flat or tapered), 3mm Base sheet, 4mm-6mm cap sheet
- Composition: APP modified bitumen, polyester reinforced, granular or smooth finish
- Colours: black, green, brown, terracotta and white
- Uses: New-build and refurbishment roof waterproofing. Warm roofs, cold roofs, inverted roofs. Podium, Balcony and terrace waterproofing
- Certification: BBA certificate, FM Global
- Accessories: Outlets, Lightening Conductor clips, Roof Plant support etc.
Call today on (01) 456 8601 for a free quotation.
- C&S Roofing Limited, Unit 219, JFK Industrial Estate, JFK Road, Dublin 12
- (01) 456 8601
- 086 390 6309
Quick Contact Form
C&S Roofing were engaged by Purcell construction for the installation of roof insulation and membrane and all associated flashings, facia, soffit, gutters and downpipes.