If you’re searching for a roofing solution that combines durability and performance, our EPDM rubber roofing is a great choice.
The RubberGard Ethylene Propylene Diene – EPDM waterproofing system has delivered more than three decades of commercial roofing success by building upon a heritage of innovation in synthetic rubber polymer technology. The versatile single ply rubber roofing membrane offers a variety of installation options including fully adhered, ballasted or mechanically attached that deliver superior long-term weatherability and exhibit exceptional wind uplift resistance.
High quality EPDM membrane roofing material for a superior result
The success of RubberGard EPDM roofing can be attributed to its unique combination of benefits:
- Flexible application: It’s designed for installation on industrial, commercial and residential flat roofs and other low slope roofing applications.
- Easy & Quick installation: RubberGard EPDM is available in large panel sizes, which results in fewer field seams and consequently less installation time.
- Superior durability & weather resistance: Due to its composition, RubberGard EPDM offer unparalleled resistance to UV radiation, ozone and both extreme high and low temperatures.
- High flexibility and elongation: Theses roofing membranes can elongate over 300% to accommodate temperature fluctuations and building movements, remaining extremely flexible even at temperatures as low as -45° C, enabling year-round installation.
- Low life-cycle cost: The advantage of requiring little or no maintenance combined with its competitive installation cost and inherent durability, result in a very low life-cycle cost.
- Environmentally friendly roofing products: RubberGard EPDM is an inert material with low environmental impact, with no toxic substances being released during both manufacture and use of the membrane. It can also be recycled and re-used.
Call today on (01) 456 8601 for a free quotation.
- C&S Roofing Limited, Unit 219, JFK Industrial Estate, JFK Road, Dublin 12
- (01) 456 8601
- 086 390 6309
Quick Contact Form
C&S Roofing were engaged by Purcell construction for the installation of roof insulation and membrane and all associated flashings, facia, soffit, gutters and downpipes.