Domestic Roof Repairs
Affordable, flexible, guaranteed flat roof repairs
Water stains on your ceiling or running down your walls are both sure signs that you could have a leaky roof. While you may well have a list of other pressing priorities, ignoring a leaky roof is never a good idea. Left untreated, even small leaks can lead to big problems and even an emergency. Mold, rotten joists and damaged insulation as well as spoiled ceilings and walls are just some of the issues you could end up facing. So what are your choices?
Leaky Roof – What are your Choices?
- You can ignore the problem and hope it will go away.
- You can call your local slater or tiler and ask for a quote.
- You can contact a professional roofing contractor (us).
Most people accept that roofs have a certain life expectancy. What’s not so widely accepted is that most flat roofs are put down wrongly and don’t last anywhere near as long as people are led to expect. What’s more, when people get a problem with their flat roof, their immediate reaction is to ring a slater or a tiler because they think: he’s a roofer; he’ll solve the problem. In most cases, that roofer will have a bash, but sadly will more than likely leave you with recurring problems.
Roof Repair Gallery
Here’s why contacting us is your very best course of action:
- We aren’t just roofers, we’re flat roof specialists, albeit we do repairs on all sorts of roofs.
- We use the latest leak detection systems to locate any form of water ingress on all types of flat roofing.
- We fix flat roofs by the book and make sure your flat roof performs the very best it can.
- Working this way means you’re left happy and you can kiss goodbye to your leaky roof.
If your flat roof is leaking or damaged, why not contact us today so we can chat about your options and arrange for a completely no-obligation quote?
- C&S Roofing Limited, Unit 219, JFK Industrial Estate, JFK Road, Dublin 12
- (01) 456 8601
- 086 390 6309
Quick Contact Form
C&S Roofing were engaged by Purcell construction for the installation of roof insulation and membrane and all associated flashings, facia, soffit, gutters and downpipes.