Aluminium Copings, Fascia’s & Soffits
Provides an economical and easily installed finish to upstanding parapets, in conjunction with flat or pitched roofs. The aluminium coping system has a strap fixing method which avoids penetration of the capping, whilst allowing ventilation over the top of the wall.
- Equally suited to retrofit and new build
- No fixings pass through the coping, resulting in a weatherproof covering
- Fabricated fittings are mitred, welded and have a smooth finish on the front face
Colours & Finishes
- BBA approved polyester powder coatings
- RAL colours available to special order
- Also available in plain mill finish for on-site painting
- Lightweight, durable and non-corrodible
- Entirely weatherproof
- Easy to handle and fix
- Life expectancy of aluminium: 40 years (rural/suburban areas); up to 25 years (industrial/marine areas)
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
Call today on (01) 456 8601 for a free quotation.
- C&S Roofing Limited, Unit 219, JFK Industrial Estate, JFK Road, Dublin 12
- (01) 456 8601
- 086 390 6309
Quick Contact Form
C&S Roofing were engaged by Purcell construction for the installation of roof insulation and membrane and all associated flashings, facia, soffit, gutters and downpipes.